We perform meaningful FEM simulations
as experts in the field of plastic technology.
With this, we evaluate the:
• Quality of part filling
• Efficiency of mold cooling
• Cause of warpage
• Existing stress within a part or assembly
• Deformation under a given load
Our simulation shows valuable potentials
that you can use in your part and mold design.
• Secure filling of the cavity
• Knowledge about weld lines and air traps
• Maximum packing time
• Perfect cooling
• Minimal part warpage
First results after 1-2 working days
The daily demands on each of us are becoming increasingly complex.
To make our life easier is the driving force of all practical applications developed at PLEXPERT.
A high level of transparency in data acquisition and processing is one advantage our products offer.
Find out more about recommended products for the plastic industry to save time and money.
IR-ThermalSystem means the integration of an infrared camera
into the injection molding process.
• Optimize cycle time
• Check part filling (flashing, short shot)
• Identify hot spots
• Control the cooling system
• Reduce scrap
• Document your process
Please contact us for more information.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
Check a selection of Online Courses and Digital Training developed by experts in plastic industry. These courses, from different companies on topics related to plastics technology, are available online at any time.
• Knowledge presented as audio, video and text easily understandable
• Always available for your computer or mobile.
• After completion of the course, remaining reference guide
• Additional background information embedded in the text
• Certificate of participation after passing the test
In the seminar, we use practical examples to show what is helpful and what advantages result for the daily work.
The seminars are held either on site or in one of our training rooms.
Glossary of Plastic Industry
Pictures and further links explain concepts simply and clearly.
PLEXPERT is a multinational company with experts from all fields of the plastic industry. Our products and services are offered to companies worldwide.
Our knowledge is based on countless years of practical experience and regularly done research projects. They help understanding the process and leading to the development of future oriented solutions. Our main focus on all of our research and development projects is to save resources and make future work simple and easy.